Looking to upgrade your audio experience for your games on the PlayStation 4? A great headset can do just that. But what do you need to look for to get the best gaming headset? Well, there are a few different things you need to keep an eye out for. Below, we talk about what makes a great PlayStation headset and reveal some of the best PS4 compatible headsets available today.
Best PS4 Headsets to Get in 2018
The first thing you need to do is find gaming headset brands that are actually compatible with the PlayStation 4 console. Different manufacturers create different models that can be used with various game platforms including the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Looking for a quick overview? Here are our top picks for PS4 compatible headsets:
- Astro Gaming A40 TR Headset
- SkullCandy PLYR1 Wireless Gaming Headset
- LucioSound LS30 Wireless Universal Gaming Headset
- HyperX Cloud Revolver Gaming Headset
- Turtle Beach Stealth 520P Gaming Headset
- Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 500P Wireless Headset
- HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset
- PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset
- Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon 50P Headset
Further down the page we provide summaries with additional info on each pair.
Obviously if you own a PS4, you want to focus on brands that offer models compatible with that console.
Some brands that make PS4 headsets include:
- Turtle Beach
Things that differentiate brands include the style of the headset, quality of the audio output, mic quality, price, and various other aspects. All of the brands listed above make several phenomenal PS4 compatible headsets (as well as Xbox One headsets and models for the PC).
Want to navigate our PS4 headset buyer’s guide quick? Use this table of contents for easy use:
Now let’s jump straight into it…
Best PS4 Compatible Headsets to Consider
Looking for a top-of-the-line headset? These days there are hundreds of high-quality gaming headsets that work with consoles like the PS4. Finding the right one can be hard, though. There are so many brands, styles, and features to choose from that it can make your head spin.
Below, we list our 5 top picks to help narrow down your selection. All of the models listed below are fully compatible with PS4.
Best Headset for PS4 Overall: Astro Gaming A40 TRASTRO's A40 headset is pretty much known as the gold-standard in the console gaming community. It provides an amazing audio experience, fits well on most people (thanks to very flexible adjustment settings), comes with an included professional mix amp, and it’s built to stand the test of time.
You’ll be hard pressed to find many people that will complain about the A40.
- Pro Audio Quality
- Superior Fit & Finish
- Swappable Precision Microphone
- Mod Kit Ready
- Tuned for Gaming With ASTRO Audio
The audio is crisp and clear on it both for game audio and chat. The bundled mix amp allows you to easily adjust the volume levels for either, too.
In addition to that, this is one of the most comfortable and long-lasting PS4 gaming headsets out there. The headband is padded and doesn’t feel like a stiff weight on your head after hours of gameplay. The ear cups are also well cushioned and have customizable speaker tags on the exterior.
The Astro A40 gaming headset is equipped with Dolby 7.1 surround sound that gives you an upper-hand in competitive games by letting your hear every movement of your enemies. It also provides an awesome, fully immersive auditory experience on single player titles.
We highly recommend checking out the ASTRO's A40 headset if you’re a dedicated gamer that’s looking for premium sound.
Runner-Up: SkullCandy PLYR1 Wireless Gaming Headset
The SkullCandy PLYR1 7.1 is fully compatible with PS4 (as well as PC, the PS3, and Xbox 360) and it’s slightly less expensive than the A40 set mentioned above.
The SkullCandy PLYR1 delivers incredible game and chat audio via proprietary technology with a system that gives you both thumping lows and crisp, crunchy high-ends. It even has multiple audio modes including a dedicated gaming mode, settings for music, and a mode specifically for incredible bass boosting.
This PS4 compatible headset also has an adjustable boom mic. The mic even has a unique mute function where the user simply needs to flip the mic up to completely mute voice audio.
- SUPREME SOUND - Proprietary Supreme Sound technology delivers powerful bass and precision highs
- DOLBY DIGITAL PLIIX 7 1 + GMX DOBLY - The wireless transmitter with a built in headset stand delivers performance audio for your Xbox 360, PS3 or PC Customize mix of game, audio and voice
- EQ3 EQUILIZER MODES - Sound equalization settings for games, music and movies Precision Mode, Supreme Mode, and Bass Mode
- PIVOTING BOOM MIC - Adjustable mic position flips up for instant muting
- COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with Xbox 360, PS3, PS4 and PC as well as most mobile phones, tablets and MP3 players and WIRED HEADSET - Not just for games, get more from your music with enhanced audio and attacking bass
Another notable quality of this particular headset is that it has great battery life. On a full charge this wireless headset can last between 10 and 12 hours. It does, however, take roughly 2 to 3 hours to completely charge the battery.
Already have an awesome headset? Be sure to get yourself the best PS4 gaming chair possible as well so you can game all night long without disruption!
Best Value: LucidSound LS30 Wireless Universal Gaming Headset
Our next pick is the LucidSound LS30 Wireless Universal Gaming Headset. This one works with the PlayStation 4, as well as practically any other video game console, smartphones, tablets, and other audio devices. It’s a bit more affordable than our top 2 picks and still packs some serious audio punch.
The LS30 is an insanely comfortable headset to wear no matter how long you plan to play your games. It fits well over the ears and doesn’t irritate the topside of your head during long gaming sessions.
It’s made with memory-foam ear pads and the headband is well padded, too.
- Combat Ready with Surround Sound with Windows 10 and Xbox One
- Engineered to win with Reliable Wireless Audio
- Revolutionary new game and chat control system
- Advanced Dual Mic System with Mic Monitoring
- Long-lasting rechargeable battery, and Superior Comfort For Long Play Sessions
This headset gives a truly premium sound experience, too. There are controls that dictate the levels of both game and chat volume, plus easily accessible buttons that allow you to quickly and easily mute game or party chat sound in a flash.
The LucidSound LS30 is an outstanding gaming headset, but it can also double as a great pair of headphones for all of your other audio needs.
The wireless range is very impressive as well. They’re super easy to set up, look great, feel amazing on your head, and, most importantly, the audio is incredible.
HyperX Cloud Revolver Gaming Headset
Our 4th selection is the HyperX Cloud Revolver Gaming Headset. This particular model is compatible with the PS4, PC, and, Xbox One (with a special adapter). It provides studio-quality audio, is made with plushy memory foam padding, has a sturdy steel frame, and the mic is detachable.
This headset has a very modern look, too. It’s mostly black with a dark red trim around the headband and red accents on the earpieces as well. It looks really slick and, unless you picked up the white Destiny-themed PS4 console, it’ll look great beside your system.
- Studio-grade sound stage
- Signature HyperX memory foam with premium leatherette
- Durable steel frame
- Detachable noise-cancellation microphone.Weight with mic:376g
- Next-generation directional 50mm drivers
Unlike some cheaper headset models, the HyperX Cloud Revolver doesn’t produce any feedback, buzzing, or popping sounds. It’s been thoroughly tested on multiple platforms to ensure great audio quality and it shows – this thing sounds great!
This is an all-around great headset for use with the PS4. It produces clear high-ends, great lows, is very comfortable to wear during long gaming sessions, and it’s priced really well considering the quality you’re getting with it.
Turtle Beach Stealth 520P Gaming Headset
Finally, our 5th pick is the Turtle Beach Stealth 520 Premium Wireless Gaming Headset. This is the most affordable option in our five choices for best PS4 headsets.
It features DTS 7.1 surround sound, works on both the PS4 and PS4 Pro, is completely wireless, and dishes out brilliant game and chat audio.
Don’t let the price tag fool you on this model. You get a lot of bang for your buck with the Turtle Beach 520P headset.
It’s completely wireless which is great for gamers that have mic cords limiting their mobility, has superb audio, and gives you a clear advantage over opponents in multiplayer games like Call of Duty and Battlefield.
This headset looks pretty cool, too. It’s mostly black with a thin line of blue that goes around the ear cups. The boom mic is detachable and is set on a flexible, yet sturdy rod that gives you the freedom to position the mic as you wish.
This model is fully compatible with the standard PlayStation 4 console, as well as the PS4 Pro. It does have a few issues with the PS4 Slim, though. Other than that it’s a great headset that gives you a premium sound and feel without costing an arm and a leg.
Best Budget-Priced PS4 Headsets
Don’t have $100 or more to invest in a headset? No worries… there are plenty of options available under that price point that are still fantastic and won’t burn a hole in your pocket.
Below we reveal what we believe are the best budget-priced gaming headsets that are compatible with the PlayStation 4 console. We selected these headsets based on audio performance, build quality, and overall value.
Best PS4 Headset Under $100
Looking to get a great headset to use with your PlayStation 4, but don’t want to put up the cash for a premium set? No worries! There are plenty of fantastic models that provide great audio quality that won’t destroy your wallet.
In this section, we’re going to look at some of the best models that fall under the best PS4 headset under $100 category.
So you need a headset, but your budget doesn’t allow for a pricey, top-of-the-line PS4 headset… no problem. Believe it or not, you don’t have to spend $200 to get a decent set of headphones.
The models we list below have:
- Superb Game Audio
- Crystal Clear Chat Audio
- Full Compatibility with PS4
- Extremely Comfortable Construction
- Durable Frames That Are Built to Last
- Devilish Good Looks
- Price Points at $100 or Less
In other words… they’re awesome headsets that are fantastic for improving your gaming experience. And they do all of this without breaking the bank.
Let’s jump straight into the list and talk about the best PlayStation 4 headset models for under $100.
PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset
First up is one of our personal favorite PS4 headset models – the PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset. This is easily one of the absolute best sets of headphones you’ll ever own.
Equipped with 7.1 virtual surround sound capabilities, thumping bass, crisp highs, and gloriously clear chat audio – this headset truly boasts all of the auditory necessities gamers need to get an edge in competitive titles or just enjoy their time playing with friends.
- A Headset for Gamers: Experience everything from the big booms to whisper-quiet warnings in stunning 7.1 virtual surround sound and chat with friends through the hidden noise cancelling microphone.
- Developed by PlayStation: With the Headset Companion App, download custom game modes created exclusively for PlayStation by developers that are specifically tuned to enhance the audio in your favorite games
- Stylish Comfort: Slip into comfort you can enjoy for hours and a look you can take anywhere. Further customize your look by swapping out the removable faceplates for something more your style.
- Adaptable Audio: Connect wirelessly to your PS4, PS3, and home computer, or connect to your PS Vita system or other mobile device with the included 3.5mm audio cable and take your sound with you.
It’s also one of the few headsets for the PlayStation 4 that you can put on, play games for hours, and not have to worry about experiencing any discomfort. The PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset is lightweight, slips on with ease, is a snap to adjust, and is extremely comfortable to wear for hours upon hours of gameplay.
This model is easy to use and works with the PS4, PS3, PS Vita, PC, or any other device that utilizes a 3.5mm audio input.
It comes close to the $100 mark, but it’s worth every penny.
HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset
If you’re looking for a great PlayStation 4 headset that’s more in the mid-range price level you should definitely check out the HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset. This is a variation of the incredibly popular HyperX Cloud headset which is discussed further down the page.
Many console gamers have yet to become aware of the HyperX brand – but it’s certainly one you should start considering as synonymous with high quality and great sound.
- Lightweight headset with 90-degree rotating ear cups.
- 50mm directional drivers for Audio precision.
- Hyperx signature Memory foam. Adjustable steel Slider.
- Intuitive Volume control on headset ear cup.
- Swivel-to-mute noise-cancellation Microphone. Multi-platform compatibility.
The Cloud Stinger model is a multi-platform headset that’s compatible not only with the PS4, but also with PC, Xbox One, the Wii U, and more.
The headset itself is probably one of the most comfortable that we’ve ever had the pleasure of testing. It features thick, cloud-like memory foam around the ear cups which gives a really nice, light, and extremely cozy feeling.
The cups are also able to rotate 90 degrees to better accommodate all ear sizes. The band has a steel slider which makes for quick and easy adjustments to fit your head, but also makes for a very sturdy build that can take a beating.
Perhaps the only downside to this headset (which can actually be considered a boon to competitive gamers) is that it’s a wired model. Yes, wires can be pesky, but they also mean ZERO input lag and no having to worry about recharging or finding fresh batteries.
Overall, the HyperX Cloud Stinger is one of our favorite headsets for the PS4 and it’s perfect for gamers that want a quality headset without having to shell out big bucks. It definitely qualifies for the best PS4 headset under $100 category.
Turtle Beach Stealth 520P Gaming Headset
Next up is a model from a brand that practically any gamer will recognize. The Turtle Beach Stealth 520P Gaming Headset is right at the $100 price point and is easily one of the most impressive set of headphones that Turtle Beach has made for the PS4 console.
Specifically designed for PlayStation platforms, the Stealth 520P is a completely wireless gaming headset that offers incredible game and chat audio, unmatched comfort, brilliant surround sound, and much more.
- 100% Wireless - Experience crystal clear, interference-free game and chat audio with 100% wireless connectivity to your PS4 Pro, PS4, and PS3.
- DTS Headphone:X 7.1 Surround Sound (available on PS4 Pro and PS4 consoles with optical jack)- DTS Headphone:X 7.1 Surround Sound delivers an amazing, 3D 360-degree soundscapes with unmatched spatial accuracy
- Superhuman Hearing - Gain competitive advantage by hearing every sound around you, like enemies sneaking up on you, weapon reloads before an ambush, and distant vehicles bringing in reinforcements
- Mic Monitoring - Say it...don't shout it, thanks to the ability to hear the volume of your own voice inside the headset to avoid shouting at teammates and other players
- New PS4 Without Optical Jack - Some Stealth 520 features are affected or not available on the new, slimmer PS4 (2016) - Visit Turtle Beach's website for firmware update details
This headset is a great piece of gear for any PlayStation gamer. It works well with the PS4 as well as the PS4 Pro and the older PlayStation 3 console. It’s equipped with DTS 7.1 surround sound, a flexible and quality boom mic, built-in mic volume monitoring, and a whole lot more.
The only drawback to this model is that it’s not fully compatible with the PS4 Slim. It works, but some features may not operate to their full capability. You can learn more about how the Turtle Beach Stealth 520P Gaming Headset works with the Slim by going here.
If you’re on a standard PS4 or PS4 Pro, however, there’s nothing to worry about. This headset is 100% compatible with these platforms and we highly recommend it.
Logitech G430 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset
The next model on our list of the best PlayStation 4 headsets under $100 we recommend is a general gaming headset from a company that is best known for its PC products. The Logitech G430 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset is one of the most highly-rated and greatly praised headsets on the market today.
A wired set of headphones with glorious 7.1 surround sound, the Logitech G430 has been around a long time and has been proven to be a reliable and fantastic gaming headset.
- DTS Headphone: X and Dolby 7.1 surround sound: Experience an immersive 360-degree sound field that lets you hear what you can't see
- Built for comfort: Lightweight design and soft sport cloth ear cups with 90-degree swivel for maximum comfort and a personalized fit
- Folding, noise-cancelling boom mic: Reduces background noise for clear voice pick up and rotates up and out of the way
- On-cable sound controls: Volume dial and mute switch are close at hand for quick audio adjustments
- Compatibility: Works with PS4 and Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows Vista computers
The only console it’s currently compatible with is the PlayStation 4. The only other gamers that use this headset on a regular basis are members of the PC master race. And most of them have nothing but words of praise to offer up for the G430.
The headset is lightweight, sports ultra-soft ear cups with the ability to swivel 90 degrees for ultimate comfort, has a folding, noise-cancelling boom mic that cuts out unwanted background noise, and features in-line controls for volume and mute functions.
Logitech may not be the first brand console gamers think of when seeking a headset for their platform, but it’s a brand that has a great reputation for making superb gaming accessories and the Logitech G430 is definitely worthy of being considered as your primary PS4 gaming headset.
And, yes, it falls within the appropriate price range to be considered in your search for the best PS4 headset under $100.
HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset
While the same is somewhat similar, yes, there is a difference between this headset and the Cloud Stinger mentioned above. The HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset is the original model that has become a beloved piece of gear to both console and PC gamers alike.
What makes it so great? Umm…where do we even start? While it’s listed last on this page, it’s definitely not because it’s a lesser-quality headset. In fact, it’s been one of our picks for best gaming headset overall for ALL platforms – PC or console.
- Extremely comfortable light weight headset with leatherette memory foam ear cups and extra set of velour ear cups
- Over-the Ear headphone with noise isolating ear cups and detachable microphone
- 53mm hifi capable drivers with 15-25khz frequency response
- Compatibility with PCs, notebooks, tablets, mobile phones, airplane adapters, and PS4 consoles
- Two year warranty.Backed by 2-year warranty and free technical support hyperxgaming.com/us/support ,1-844 464-9737,6am - 6pm PST,M-F
The HyperX Cloud is extremely comfortable, very lightweight, easy to set up on the PS4 (or any gaming platform for that matter), and it provides ultra high-quality audio both for game and chat.
This isn’t just any headset, it’s one of the only sets of headphones to win multiple awards including honors for world-class headset design, a 9.0 review rating from IGN, a 4 out of 5 rating from PC World, and much more. In other words – it’s too good to pass up on.
While most of the reviews are in reference to PC usage, it’s still widely considered to be one of the best wired headsets ever made for the PS4. We believe it’s a top-notch model all-around and definitely worth a look if you’ve got $80 to drop.
Best PS4 Headset Under $50
Here it is… the end all list for all you bargain shoppers! This list is comprised of products from brands such as Turtle Beach and Tritton. All options are $50 or less. Again, each one has been thoroughly tested by our team for quality. We even provide our ratings for sound, durability, and more.
The list below features only models that are $50 or less. While these headsets don’t offer all of the bells and whistles of pricier models, they’re still excellent choices and provide great audio performance. They provide a lot of bang for your buck.
Tritton Kunai Stereo Headset
At just under $50, the Triton Kunai headset is easily the best budget model available for the Playstation 4. It provides great game and chat audio, easy-to-use controls, a comfortable and flexible design, and it works for the PS3 and even the PS Vita as well.
Here’s what our tests showed:
Sound Quality: 7/10
Ease of Use: 7/10
Level of Comfort: 8/10
Overall Rating: 7.3/10
- In-line audio controller's 3.5mm breakaway cable directly connects to DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller
- Durable and flexible performance microphone supports PS4/PS3/PS4 Pro/PS4 Slim online chat
- Ergonomically designed for extreme comfort and prolonged gaming sessions
- Separate game and voice volume controls for PS4 and PS3 gameplay
- Includes everything needed to connect to any version PS4, PS3 or PS4 Pro/PS4 Slim
Tritton is one of my personal favorite brands. It doesn’t get as much recognition or respect as it used to, primarily because it’s not as heavily marketed as brands such as Turtle Beach or Astro, but it’s still an excellent choice for gamers with just about any budget.
The Kunai provides superb audio for the price. Both the high and low ends come through with brilliant clarity and power. Game sounds are enhanced immensely. For FPS gamers, you’ll have the upper-hand by being able to hear your enemies coming from all directions. For RPG gamers, you’ll get to experience the audio ambience of your favorite titles like never before.
Did we mention how comfy this headset is? The Kunai is easily one of the most comfortable options on this list. The headset is ergonomically designed, has plenty of padding, and is perfect for extended gaming sessions into the wee morning hours. We loved how well the headset fits and how lightweight and comfy it is.
VersionTech Kotion Each G2000
Our third place choice is a bit of an unknown brand to most. VersionTech definitely isn’t a well-recognized name in headsets, but maybe they should be. The Kotion Each G2000 typically sells for $40 or less, produces excellent audio, is quite durable, very comfortable to wear, and it’s compatible with the PS4, PC, and even mobile phones.
Sound Quality: 7/10
Ease of Use: 7/10
Level of Comfort: 7/10
Overall Rating: 7/10
- 【UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY】 Support PS4, PS4 Pro/Slim, Xbox One, Xbox One S/X, PC, Nintendo Switch/3DS, PSP, Laptop, Computer, Tablet, iPad, Mobile Phone. An extra Microsoft Adapter is required (Not Included) when connecting with an OLD VERSION Xbox One controller.
- 【CRYSTAL-CLEAR SOUND】 Built-in industry-leading high precision 50mm magnetic neodymium driver pursues a more immersive experience; The omnidirectional noise reduction technology ensures that microphone picks up your voice clearly in-game or online chat.
- 【PERFECT GAMING EXPERIENCE】 Mute button and volume control are designed conveniently for hand control. Glaring LED lights beside the headset well active the atmosphere of your gaming. 3D stereo sound field fully motivate your gaming passion.
- 【HUMANIZED DESIGN】 The retractable headband design with synthetic leather-wrapped ear-cushions allows you to play for hours in complete comfort; Adjustable headband suits all gamers at any age.
- 【WHAT YOU GET】 1 x G2000 Gaming headset, 1 x packaged gift box and 1 x user manual, our 12 months worry-free product guarantee and friendly customer service. Please Note: The gift box may be orange, but the headset inside the box is blue.
The Kotion Each G2000 provides incredible sound clarity and great noise isolation in a very affordable package. The sound isn’t quite on par with the performance you’d get from our top two choices, but it’s still quite good for such an affordable headset. The big, well-padded ear cuffs also do an excellent job of cancelling out outside noises, leaving you to get the full audio experience of your game.
This headset uses a 3.5mm connector which makes it a viable choice for not only the Playstation 4 console, but other devices as well. The connector is able to be used on most PCs and laptops. It’s also compatible with a variety of different mobile phones and tablets including the iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, Samsung S4 and S5, the Apple iPad, and loads more.
The G2000 is designed to be used for long gaming sessions, too. The headband features thick cushioning and a well-fitted design that lets it sit comfortably on the head. Additionally, the ear cuffs are by far some of the best we’ve ever had the pleasure of testing. They are thickly padded, incredibly soft, and fit comfortably over the ears. The earmuffs are extremely comfy, eliminate all ear irritations, and allow you to keep gaming for hours on end.
This PS4 headset also features an in-line controller that can be used to adjust both game and chat volume or mute your mic with the press of a single button. It’s super easy to use and allows you to customize your audio experience for any game. Easily one of the best PS4 headsets under $50.
Tritton Kama Stereo Headset
Coming in fourth place is yet another model from Tritton. The Kama is a good PS4 headset that also works for the PS Vita and a number of different mobile phones and tablets. It’s priced just right at about $30, is super simple to use, works very well with most PS4 online games, has a flexible mic, and features simple in-line controls for game and chat volume.
Sound Quality: 6.5/10
Ease of Use: 7/10
Level of Comfort: 7/10
Overall Rating: 6.8/10
- Intuitive Plug-and-play Connectivity
- Specially built for the PlayStation 4 system's multiplayer online environments
- Designed for Playstation 4 Online Chat and Party Chat
- Flexible Performance Microphone
- Uncomplicated In-line Audio Controls
The Kama has an ergonomic design that fits comfortably on the head. Both the headband and ear cuffs have decent padding and are suitable for playing games for a few hours at a time. Longer sessions may demand a more cushioned model. And it’s one of the best PS4 compatible headsets on the market in this price range.
The sound quality on the Tritton Kama is fairly decent, too. The highs aren’t quite as crisp and the lows aren’t as beefy as more expensive headsets, but it still packs decent audio punch for casual gamers or those that don’t care a whole lot about the sound experience.
This headset has a 3.3 foot long cable, 40mm speakers, and a 3.5mm connector. The connector is the same used on the PS4, PC, iPhone, iPad, and various other mobile devices.
Badasheng BDS-939P Gaming Headset
Finally, to round off our top 5 picks for best PS4 headset under $50, we come to another rather unknown brand – Badasheng. The BDS-939P is a rather impressive and extremely affordable headset that works for the Playstation 4, iPhone, iPad, PC, laptop, Mac, and even the Xbox One (only with the official headset adapter).
Sound Quality: 6.5/10
Ease of Use: 6.5/10
Level of Comfort: 6/10
Overall Rating: 6.3/10
- Digital wireless technology ,work range 6- 10 meters, high quality crystal sound
- Light weight design and soft sport cloth ear cups for maximum comfort during long time gaming
- Detachable and bendable high sensitive Microphone
- Compatible for Xbox One with using of Microsoft Adaptor or New Controller
- Sold by manufacturer .
The BDS-939P definitely isn’t the best headset on the market, but if you’re looking for alright sound, a semi-comfortable option, and don’t want to spend a lot of money – this headset isn’t a bad choice. After all, the cost is pretty low! You really can’t get anything better in this price range.
The headset is lightweight and somewhat comfortable. The ears are surrounded with soft padding, as is the headband. It’s not perfect by any means, but it’s a decent headset to use for casual gaming here and there.
In case you were wondering, yes, there is an in-line controller that allows you to adjust volume for both chat and game audio. The other nifty thing, however, is that it also features call answering, play, and pause buttons which can be used for your smartphone or tablet.